||Out of stock
Shimano GRX Di2 Gravel Groupset
SHIMANO GRX, with its gravel specific ergonomics, optimized gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world. It isn’t a reworked set of road components. It represents a ground up look at how cyclists want to explore their world. SHIMANO GRX helps you eliminate excuses, instead urging you to try that rough sidetrack or ride that little bit longer. It offers you the option to Explore Beyond.
Includes the Following.
- Left Brake Lever Set, GRX, ST-RX815(L), BR-RX810(F)
- Right Brake Lever Set, GRX, ST-RX815(R), BR-RX810(R), W/O 160mm Disc Brake Mount Adapter
- Front Derailleur - FD-RX815
- Rear Derailleur - RD-RX815
- JUNCTION-A EW-RS910
- JUNCTION-B EW-SD50
- E-TUBE DI2 Wires x6 (based on frame size)
- Internal Battery BT-DN110 Di2 Battery
- Crankset - GRX810-2 170mm (48/31T)
- Chain - Shimano HG701 11-speed Chain
- Cassette - HG-R8000 11-34T or XTR 11-40T Cassette (+$300.00)
- Rotors x 2 (140 or 160mm) - Shimano RT-MT800 Disc Brake Rotors or Shimano RT-MT900 DIsc Brake Rotors
- Bottom Bracket
- Wolftooth Goatlink if XTR 11-40T is chosen
- 160mm Rear Disc Brake Mount Adapter (+$22.00)
- Charger for DN110 Battery.